This morning we received a call from an Enfield resident that they had a leaking pipe and as a result of this the electricity had tripped. We immediately told the client to turn off all power at the main switchboard, to turn off the stopcock isolating the main cold water supply and to turn off the boiler until our arrival.
We managed to get on site within an hour and quickly discovered that the burst pipe was a cold water supply feed in the upstairs bathroom. We removed floorboard from upstairs and quickly found the source of the leak unfortunately the leak was directly above a lot of the house wiring which caused new electricity to trip out.
We replaced the hot and cold in the area since we had exposed the pipework and recommended the client that they should call out an Electrician just to be safe.
We now accept credit cards on site